* 1 lb. lean steak, cut into 1" cubes
* 1 pkg. onion soup mix
* 6 c. water (hot)
* 2 carrots, peeled & shredded
* 1 stalk finely chopped celery
* 1 tomato, peeled & chopped
* 1 c. pkg. biscuit mix
* 6 tbsp. milk
* 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
With pot on low, sprinkle steak with
dry onion soup mix. Pour hot water over steak.
Stir in carrots, celery and tomato.
Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or
until meat is tender.
Turn pot control to HIGH.
In separate small bowl, combine
biscuit mix with parsley.
Stir in milk with fork until
mixture is moistened.
Drop dumpling mixture into Crock Pot
with a teaspoon.
Cover and cook on high for about 30 minutes.