Baked Peaches 'n' Cream Breakfast Recipe
1 1/2 cups peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
(Canned peaches may be used.)
2 egg whites
3 cups skim milk
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1. Preheat oven to 350'F.
2. Spray an 8-9 inch square baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, peaches, and sugar.
4. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
5. Beat with a fork or wire whisk until blended.
Add to oat mixture, mixing well.
6. Place mixture in prepared pan and bake uncovered 45-55 minutes.