Beef and Veggie Kebabs Over Fettuccine
1 1/2 pounds beef top sirloin, cut into 2-inch cubes
1 (16-ounce) bottle Caesar salad dressing
1 (8-ounce) package Fettuccine
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
8 large mushrooms, cleaned and halved
1 large green bell pepper,
seeded and cut into 2-inch
4 (12-inch) bamboo skewers
An almost one-dish meal, these marinated kebabs
are tender and juicy
and served on a bed of lightly buttered fettuccine.
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place beef into a resealable plastic bag with
Caesar saladdressing; seal and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Prepare fettuccine according to package instructions.
Drain andtoss with butter, salt and pepper to taste; hold warm.
4. While pasta cooks, remove beef from bag and discard marinade.
Alternate with vegetables on skewers.
Place kebabs on grill andcook until
beef reaches desired doneness,
about 4 minutes perside for medium.
5. Divide cooked pasta equally among 4 plates
and top with onekebab per person.
Makes 4 servings.